Oh, gardening season, how we love you! And, just in time, we have a fantastic giveaway to share with you. How would you like to win a big harvest basket full of seeds, organic fertilizer, pruning shears and more as well as canning goods, books, a cheese-making kit and a stainless steel compost pail? I know I’m going to be really jealous of whoever wins this bundle!
Enter the Giveaway!
Members of the Homestead Bloggers Network have partnered with Peaceful Valley/GrowOrganic.com to bring you this fabulous Grow Organic Gardening Giveaway Bonanza with a Harvest Basket overflowing with $200 worth of Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supplyʼs organic gardening favorites, to take you through the garden year.
Start and sow certified organic seeds with a seed sower, and mark them with wooden plant labels. Feed them the finest organic fertilizers, and put on an organic cotton t-shirt to harvest them with garden gloves and snips. Carry and rinse the produce in the Harvest Basket. Chart your garden progress on a botanical calendar and plan for next year in a garden journal. Put up your produce with tips from a new book, then use botanical cards when you give those jars as gifts.
4 seed tin collections, each with 10 packs of our non-GMO, certified organic seeds:
- Grandmaʼs Root Cellar Collection – Gift Seed Tin
- Frost Kissed Collection – Spring or Fall Mix – Gift Seed Tin
- Crafterʼs Delight Collection – Autumn Decor Mix – Gift Seed Tin
- Sun Splash Collection – Heat Loving Mix – Gift Seed Tin
Winner picks the glove and t-shirt sizes!
A Gardenerʼs Notebook, Doug Oster and Jessica Walliser
How to Store Your Home-Grown Produce
Additional prizes offered by Baker Creek and participating blogs:
UntrainedHousewife.com, MomPrepares.com, springmountainliving.com, lillepunkin.com and harrisheather.com.
Ball Canning Lids and Ball Complete Book of Home Preservation
Backyard Farming on an Acre (More or Less) – Signed by Angela England
One really lucky person is going to win this amazing bundle of tools, seeds, books and more to get their garden off to a great start this spring!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. Then be sure to visit all the participating blogs listed below!
Giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18 and over only. Entries close on March 20th and winners will be drawn March 21st. This giveaway is part of the Homestead Bloggers Network and sponsored by Peaceful Valley – Small review samples may have been provided but thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
1. Chris Dalziel- Joybilee Farm
2. Dani Meyer- The Adventure Bite
3. Heather Harris- The Homesteading Hippy
4. Erica Mueller- Mom Prepares
5. Angela England- Untrained Housewife
6. Linsey Knerl- Lille Punkin’
7. Gretchen Stuppy Carlson- The Backyard Farming Connection
8. Kristi Stone- Let This Mind Be in You
9. Annie Kaylor Bernauer- Montana Solar Creations
10. Krystyna Thomas- Spring Mountain Living
11. Mary Hitchings- Raising Dick and Jane
12. Amanda Jones- Adventures of Mommyhood