I was sick sick sick for two weeks and I found myself getting worse instead of better. I was coughing so much and so hard that every muscle above my waist hurt and my coughing was keeping my husband and me up hours every night. Being a respiratory issue I was treating it like allergies. While my blend of lemon, lavender and peppermint helped me feel a little better and a respiratory blend helped me sleep, I wasn’t getting well. I finally asked a friend and she recommended the “flu bomb.” I made up a capsule like she said and took it before bed. The next day I felt sooooo much better. I continued taking one twice a day for a few days and now everything but a small lingering cough is gone!
I don’t know why I didn’t think before to use something with oregano oil. I’ve known for a long time that this herb has strong anti-biotic properties. I guess I just wasn’t thinking I had a sinus infection…
Once I gave my body what it needed to fight the infection raging in my head, my body was able to heal itself.
Since learning to make the flu bomb recipe in capsule form I’ve also learned to make a flu bomb roller ball applicator for the kids. It’s diluted and gentle and there are no pills to swallow. They can even apply it themselves! We put it on the bottoms of their feet 3-4 times a day when there is sickness going around the house.
- 12 drops oregano essential oil
- 16 drops lemon essential oil
- 16 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 16 drops immunity boosting essential oil blend
- Combine in a 10mL roller ball applicator and top off with a carrier oil. Then we apply this blend to the bottoms of our feet. Because it's diluted it works great for our kids!
- 3 drops oregano essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 5 drops immunity boosting essential oil blend
- Gel caps are meant for dry herbs and powders and will dissolve quickly so you really do need to make these as you need them and swallow quickly before the oils dissolve the capsule.
And I always buy my essential oils from a company that only produces therapeutic grade oils so I know they’re safe to use internally.