Welcome to the monthly eBooks Bundle featuring eBooks authored by members of the Nourished Living Network. Each month, we feature a themed bundle of informative eBooks at a reduced price.
We’re so excited about this Homesteading Ebook Bundle deal! 5 great books for just $12.97!
All links in this post are affiliate links, meaning a small percentage of the purchase price comes back to us to help us pay our writers! Thank you!
Here’s what you get in the Homesteading Ebook Bundle:
- Learning how to raise chickens doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, The Urban
Chicken by Heather Harris will walk you right through each step of the way, from choosing a breed to where it will live, all the way to processing. A simple, easy to read guide that will quickly expand your knowledge and making getting fresh eggs and meat from your own backyard seem like child’s play.41 pages / Retail Value: $3.99
Follow the Homesteading Hippy on Facebook.We love this book. You can read our review here. The Urban Chicken is also available on Amazon.
- Would your farm benefit from a
livestock guardian animal to defend your property and stock? In Livestock Guardian Animals, by Marie at Rural Living Today, learn how donkeys, llamas, and livestock guardian dogs deal with threatening predators. Read about the instincts, abilities, and limitations of each type of livestock guardian. Then evaluate your needs and make the right livestock guardian decision for your farm, ranch, or homestead.23 pages / Retail Value: $2.99
Follow Living Rural Today on Facebook.Livestock Guardian Animals: Donkeys, Llamas, and Livestock Guardian Dogs to Protect Your Property and Stock (Homestead Basics) is also available on Amazon.com
- Making Hand Milled Soap for Fun and Profit by Susan Godfrey includes instructions and 52 recipes to teach you how to make your own designer soaps at home! It also includes many tips and resources for making a profit selling them!45 pages/Retail Value: $3.75
Making Hand Milled Soap for Fun & Profit is also available on Amazon
- In Pioneering Today-Faith and Home the Old Fashioned Way, author Melissa K. Norris explains practical and easy methods to cook from scratch, garden, preserve your own food, and see God’s fingerprint in your everyday busy life. You’ll learn how to:
- Decrease your grocery and energy bill
- Improve your family’s health by cooking from scratch and over 40 delicious recipes
- Grow and preserve your own food
- Reduce your time in the kitchen without sacrificing taste and nutrition
- Expand your view of God in your daily activities
Whether you live in the middle of the asphalt jungle or on the side of a mountain, you can experience the pioneer lifestyle and start your own homesteading journey. When you surround yourself with things made from the hand of God, you can’t help but see Him.
- Drawing Blood from Your Goats by Starlene Stewart, is a helpful instructional guide which will walk you through the process of drawing blood from your goats, complete with photos, labeling instructions, how and where to send the blood for testing. Instead of calling out your local veterinarian and shelling out $$$, learn to draw blood yourself and save money on your homestead!19 pages / Retail Value: $4.95
Follow Starlene Stewart on Facebook.
These books would be a great addition to your homesteading library and you’re sure to learn a lot of really cool stuff! I already know I love The Urban Chicken and Livestock Guardian Animals looks like a really good read. Click here to view more details.
And, here are some bonueses you’ll get when you purchase the bundle!
Sale ends Monday, May 20th at 11:59pm PST.