Every parent of a driving-age teen thinks about safety on the road. But what about the pre-teens who aren’t driving? Often these not-ready-to-drive yet tweens and teens are sitting up front with you while you’re driving. In the event of an accident or an emergency they could be a really big help, and even save lives.
OnStar is encouraging parents to talk to their young teenagers about vehicle safety with a fun new ebook called Keeping Kids Safe. You and your teen can go through this together to learn how young teenagers can be safe passengers.
Vehicle Safety for Kids Topics include…
- Six Things to do in a Vehicle Emergency
- Five Emergencies and What to Do if You Encounter Them
- The Whos and Whats of an Emergency
The book comes with a pre-quiz and a post-quiz to see how much your child already knows and what they’ve learned. It’s all very simple, but very important information. The short ebook is beautifully illustrated.
This is not a paid or sponsored post. I’m simply blogging about it to pass on a great free resource for parents.
Learn more from MomPrepares:
- Prepare Your Car For An Emergency
- Trucks for Homesteaders
- Why A Free Range Childhood Helps Kids Build Skills
- Woods-Wise Skills Your Kids Should Know