This natural homemade all purpose cleaning spray has three ingredients, zero chemicals, and can be used to clean everything from your bathroom sink to your cutting boards.
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cups
- Sanitized metal spray bottle
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a funnel, pour mixture into spray bottle.
- Shake before using.
This spray can be used all over your home, but avoid using it on marble, granite, and stone, as the acid in the vinegar can scratch the stone. For these surfaces, we recommend a spray made of 2 tablespoon castile soap to 1 cup distilled water.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: home recipes
Keywords: all purpose cleaner, natural all purpose cleaner, diy all purpose cleaner