This homemade belly butter recipe will help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp vitamin e oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Double boiler (or use a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Rubber spatula
- Sanitized shallow jar
- Use a double boiler, or make one by adding water to your pot and placing a metal bowl over pot.
- Add cocoa butter and avocado oil and melt over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add in the vitamin E oil and lavender essential oil.
- Stir to combine, and transfer to your container of choice. Allow to fully cool.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min Cooling Time
- Category: First Aid
Keywords: belly butter recipe,belly butter for stretch marks,homemade belly butter,belly butter pregnancy recipe