This homemade body wash with ginger and grapefruit is a great addition to your morning shower routine. It will leave you feeling lively and energized.
This body wash will cleanse away dirt while moisturizing the skin at the same time.
- 1/2 cup unscented castile soap
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil”
- 10 drops ginger essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring Cups
- Glass bottle with pump
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into your bottle.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: diy body wash, homemade body wash, body wash recipe, natural body wash