- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp aloe vera
- 1 tbsp zinc oxide
- 1 tsp turmeric root oil
- 8 drops chamomile essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Double boiler (or use a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Dust mask (or surgical face mask)
- Rubber spatula
- Sanitized jar
- Use a double boiler, or make one by adding water to a pot and placing a metal bowl over pot.
- Place shea butter into the double boiler and melt over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add in remaining ingredients. Carefully add the zinc oxide and stir to combine.
- Scrape cream into your container.
*BREATHING IN ZINC OXIDE POWDER CAN CAUSE METAL FUME FEVER, WHICH WILL GIVE YOU FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS THAT CAN LAST FOR 6-24 HOURS. TAKE PRECAUTIONS, AND WEAR A PROTECTIVE MASK WHEN USING THIS SUBSTANCE.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes for cooling
- Category: First Aid
Keywords: eczema cream,eczema recipes,eczema treatment,natural eczema cream