The combo of coconut, mango, and grapefruit makes a truly divine, tropical scented homemade hair cream!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp mango butter
- 2 tbsp aloe vera
- 15 drops grapefruit essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Double boiler (or a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring Spoon
- Sanitized glass jar
- Use a double boiler or create one by adding water to a pot and placing a metal bowl over the pot.
- Add coconut oil and mango butter to bowl and melt over medium heat.
- When oil and butter have melted down, remove from heat and add aloe and essential oils.
- Whisk until evenly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a jar and allow it to cool overnight.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: hair recipes
Keywords: diy hair cream, homemade hair cream, hair cream recipe