Our homemade mouthwash recipe gives you the minty flavor you’re looking for but actually benefits your mouth and teeth.
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/2 tbsp mint leaves or 1 mint tea bag
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops trace minerals (optional)
- 5 drops liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon xylitol (optional)
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Sanitized glass bottle
- Make mint tea using 1 cup distilled water and either 1 mint tea bag (check that it is pure mint with no additives or flavoring) or mint leaves. Steep for 5 min.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Using a funnel, pour mixture into a jar and store in the fridge.
- Use after brushing your teeth or anytime you need to freshen up.
- Category: Facial Recipes
Keywords: homemade mouthwash, diy mouthwash,mouthwash for bad breath, homemade mouthwash recipe