This is a great homemade nipple cream recipe to help heal sore nipples during pregnancy.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter (food grade)
- 4 bags organic chamomile tea bags
TOOLS AND SUPPLIES
- Double boiler (or use a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring Cup
- Rubber spatula
- Sanitized container with lid
- Bring the water up to boil in a double boiler and then turn heat down to low and add oil and dried ingredients into the bowl. Allow mixture to infuse for 3-4 hours before removing from heat. Allow to cool, and then strain, reserving the oil and discarding the herbs, using cheesecloth or a mesh bag.
- Once your oil has been infused, melt the cocoa butter and infused oil in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Transfer the mixture into a container and allow to fully cool.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes cooling
- Category: First Aid