Get soft skin and major island vibes with our tropically inspired body lotion!
Shelf Life: 1 year
Benefits: Almond oil, aloe, and mango butter are all rich in nutrients and ultra hydrating, while beeswax adds a protective layer over your skin and holds in moisture.
Tips and Tricks: Add a dash of mica powder for a subtle shimmer.
Variations: Sub almond oil for oil of choice, mango butter for butter of choice, and essential oils for oils of choice
Level of Difficulty: MediumPrint
- Use a double boiler or create one by filling a pot with water and placing the metal bowl over the pot.
- Add mango butter and beeswax and melt over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a jar and set aside to cool.
- Category: Natural Body Recipes
Keywords: body lotion recipe, homemade lotion, DIY body lotion