It’s obvious that Tessa from HomesteadLady.com loves raising goats. She has raised milk goats for years and received many benefits from having a goat herd including protein and milk for her family as well as fertilizer and weed killer for her homestead. You can hear her honest thoughts on how much she enjoys goats as well as the chores that she’d rather not deal with.
Listen to this podcast to hear:
- why she started raising goats,
- how to get your milk goats on a schedule that works for you,
- why she isn’t taking her goats with her in her cross country move,
- how she gets milk from them all year round,
- how to keep your goat milk tasting good,
- and some unconventional things she does when raising her goats.
If you liked this podcast please share it!
We have a new podcast every Wed. Make sure you are subscribed to MomPrepares so you don’t miss any! You can subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or Beyond Pod [for Android]. If you would like to be a guest on our podcast or sponsor the podcast – email email@example.com with ATTN: podcast in the subject line.