Want to make your own DIY magnesium oil spray? Replenish your body with this all natural DIY magnesium oil spray that you can make in minutes.
- 1/2 cup magnesium chloride flakes (not nature calm)
- 1/2 cup distilled water
Tools & Supplies
- measuring cup
- sanitized glass spray bottle
- Heat distilled water until it becomes warm but not hot, and then pour into a bowl.
- Stir in magnesium flakes until dissolved.
- Using a funnel, pour mixture into spray bottle.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: magnesium oil, magnesium spray