Although wreaths aren’t necessary for daily life they do help make it a little brighter. You can make this wreath for any holiday with leftover fabric or rags. All you need is fabric, a metal hanger and a pair of scissors.
How To Make A Rag Wreath
- Cut your fabric into strips that are between 7 to 9 inches long and between 1 to 2 inches wide.
- Bend and shape your hanger into a circle.
- Tie the fabric strips around the hanger, making sure to push them as tightly together as possible.
- Pick it up, shake it out, hang the wreath, and enjoy it – or give it away as a gift.
Watch This Video To See How I Made The Rag Wreath
I was happy to use some fabrics sent to me from Andover Fabrics that are inspired by Little House On The Prairie. These are just a few of their pretty designs. If you like them you can enter the giveaway to win some for yourself and you can find a store close to you that sells Andover Fabrics to purchase your own.
Want to get your own DVD set without having to wait? Little House on the Prairie: The Complete Series Deluxe Remastered Edition – DVD is available now on Amazon.
Enjoy crafts? Check out these other crafts on MomPrepares:
- 5 Simple Ways To Get Crafting
- 13 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- 9 Fun Pillowcase Crafts
- Make A Bookmark Out Of Leftover Wrapping Paper
- Make Your Own Braided and Woven Rugs