With a gorgeous beachy scent and a beautiful bronze shimmer, this shimmer tanning oil offers light sun protection and is your natural version of Hawaiian Tropic.
- 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp cold pressed carrot seed oil (not carrot seed essential oil)
- 5–10 drops vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp bronze mica powder (optional)
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Sanitized glass bottle
Put the ½ cup of fractioned coconut oil into a bowl
Then add 2 tbsp of avocado oil, ½/ tsp of vanilla extract, 5-10 drops of coconut essential oil, 5-10 drops of vitamin E. oil, ½ tsp bronze mica powder, and 1 tsp of carrot seed oil.
Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl, use your wisk to wisk it all together.
Now that everything is mixed together, using a funnel, pour everything into your bottle.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: tanning oil, diy recipes