This delicious chicken salad is as easy to make as it is healthy to eat. With springtime officially here and summer around the corner, this is the perfect recipe to welcome in our warmer weather. It has such a fresh taste from all the herbs in the dressing and the Cajun seasoning coating the chicken.
- 8–9 oz Rotisserie Chicken, diced
- ½ tsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cucumber, chopped
- 8 c. Lettuce, chopped
- 8 slices Bacon
- ½ c. Red Onion, chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola Cheese
Keto Cilantro Ranch
- ½ C. Sour Cream
- ¼ c. Full fat Whipping Cream
- ½ c. Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Dill
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper (or to taste preference)
- Begin by tossing your chicken with olive oil and Cajun seasoning and cook briefly on low heat in a skillet.
- Your bacon can be cooked simply in a microwave for 2-4 minutes to the crispness you prefer. Use paper towels to absorb the excess oil then cut up in small pieces and set aside.
- Dice all your vegetables that are listed above.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients: tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and onion. Top the salad with bacon crumbles, diced chicken and crumbled cheese .
To Make Dressing
- Combine sour cream, whip cream, miracle whip and lemon juice.
- Whisk ingredients in bowl until evenly combined.
- Stir in garlic,cilantro, dill and salt and pepper.
- Top salad with dressing and Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer