This homemade baby lotion at night to help send your little one off to dreamland.
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops chamomile essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Double boiler (or use a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring cup
- Rubber spatula
- Glass or stainless steel bowl
- Stand mixer or hand held mixer
- Sanitized container
- Use a double boiler, or make one by adding water to your pot and placing a metal bowl over pot.
- Add cocoa butter and coconut oil and melt over medium/low heat.
- Remove from heat and add in essential oils, stirring to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape the mixture into a bowl and allow to fully cool.
- Once solidiﬁed, beat the lotion using a stand mixer or handheld mixer until the lotion becomes a whipped, ﬂuffy texture.
- Transfer to your container.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes cooling time
- Category: Natural Body Recipes
Keywords: diy baby lotion,homemade baby lotion,baby lotion for eczema,natural baby lotion