Try this homemade teething cream that will help with the pain for your babies’ gums.
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter food grade
- 2 tbsp avocado oil food grade
- 1/2 tbsp whole cloves
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring spoons
- Rubber spatula
- Sanitized container
- Place cocoa butter and avocado oil in a saucepan on the lowest heat.
- Allow to melt, and then add in cloves.
- Keeping on the lowest heat, gently heat for 3-4 hours.
- Strain the oil through a sifter (so no clove pieces are left) into your container, and allow to fully cool.
This recipe is designed for babies 6 months plus.
- Category: facial recipes
Keywords: teething cream, teething baby remedies, teething cream recipe