A seriously multi-use product, this natural hair detangler spray doesn’t just detangle hair—it’s also great for adding shine, combating dandruff, and can even double as a face toner!
- 1/3 cup distilled water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp jojoba oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Sanitized glass spray bottle
- Measure all ingredients into a bowl.
- Using a funnel, pour mixture into spray bottle.
- Shake before using.
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: hair recipes
Keywords: natural hair spray, diy hair spray, detangler spray