A delicious classic entree made paleo style.
- 4 slices of Bacon
- 4 chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup diced Sweet Onions
- 1 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 14 ounce can or Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp of minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of Marsala or Dry Sherry Wine
- 1–2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add oil to a cooking pan and chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side then remove from pan and set aside.
- Create the sauce by adding coconut milk, dijon mustard, wine and garlic to your pan and simmer over low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Thicken your sauce by slowly adding in coconut flour and whisking it until smooth.
- Add your chicken, diced onions and sliced mushrooms to the sauce and simmer covered for 15-20 minutes.
- Once done serve with a delicious green of choice.