Shelf Life: One time use.
Benefits: Use a detox foot soak to purge your body of yeast and heavy metals, reduce inflammation, cleanse your liver and kidneys, and enhance your immune system.
Variations: Try switching apple cider vinegar with baking soda.
Tips and Tricks: For a more luxurious treatment, start with our foot scrub.
How to Use: Lay a towel flat on the floor and place the bowl of foot soak on top of it. Sit on a chair and soak your feet in the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
Level of Difficulty: EasyPrint
Need a Foot Detox? This detox foot soak recipe will help pull toxins from your feet.
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup
- Wooden Spoon
- Foot bath or large bowl that fits feet
- Towel for overflow and drying
- Add all ingredients to water that is hot enough to dissolve them, but cool enough for your skin to tolerate
- Stir to dissolve the salt
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: detox foot soak, diy foot soak
Share on Pinterest