Shelf Life: 6 months
Benefits: Coffee is great for helping to temporarily minimize the appearance of cellulite because the caffeine helps to tighten the cells.
Massaging the scrub into your skin brings blood flow to the area, gets your lymph flow moving, and increases circulation, which can offer more long-term cellulite busting benefits.
Tips and Tricks: Be sure to use organic coffee grounds. Non-organic coffee contains high levels of chemicals and pesticides, and you don’t want those absorbing into your skin.
You can also use this as an all-over body scrub.
To further minimize the appearance of cellulite, follow up your scrub with our coffee cellulite oil.
Variations: You can sub white sugar for any other kind of sugar (coconut, brown, demerara, etc.)
You can sub grapeseed oil for any carrier oil
How to Use: Massage into the skin for a few minutes then let sit for a few more minutes before rinsing off.
Level of Difficulty: EasyPrint
This natural coffee cellulite scrub will help you bust away cellulite. Instead of drinking it, you can put it on your body and it can actually help to minimize the appearance of cellulite.
- 1/3 cup fresh organic coffee grounds
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Sanitized jar
- Put ⅓ cup of coffee grounds in a bowl and add in the 2 tbsp of white sugar
- Mix together with a spoon
- Next add in 2 tbsp of grapeseed oil and mix together with the spoon
- Go ahead and add your final 1 tbsp of the grapeseed oil
- Scoop your scrub into a jar and it will last for at least a month
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: cellulite Scrub, coffee scrub, natural recipe
Share on Pinterest