Shelf Life: 3-6 months (after this time, scent may become weaker).
Benefits: Baking soda on its own is a natural deodorizer, and the essential oils/herbs add a
Tips and Tricks: You can also stick these in shoes as deodorizers!
Level of Difficulty: EasyPrint
Keep your dresser and clothes smelling fresh with these cute homemade drawer fresheners.
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 6–8 drops essential oils or 2–3 teaspoons herbs/spices/tea
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring Spoons
- Coffee filters or paper tea bags
- In a bowl, mix together baking soda and either essential oils, herbs, or both.
- Scoop mixture into a coffee filter or into a tea bag (the kind you buy for loose leaf tea) and tie shut with string (or staple shut).
- Place in your drawer, and replace when scent has worn out.
- 2 teaspoons earl grey tea
- 5 drops bergamot
- 3 drops orange
- 3 drops lemon
- 3 drops rosemary
- 3 drops sage
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 5 drops lavender
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 23 hours 50 minutes
- Category: Home Recipes
Keywords: diy drawer freshener,homemade drawer freshener,diy drawer deodorizer,drawer sachets diy,essential oil drawer freshener
Share on Pinterest