This DIY homemade hair spray recipe will keep your hairstyles looking great all day— without the harmful side effects.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp aloe vera
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp glycerin
- 5 drops bergamot essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Sanitized glass spray bottle
- Heat distilled water on the stove until it is warm but not boiling.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until everything is combined and there are no chunks of aloe vera left.
- Pour into glass spray bottle using the funnel.
- Category: natural hair recipes
Keywords: homemade hair spray, hair spray for women, diy hair spray