This homemade turmeric oil recipe works great for healing inflammation on your face or skin.
- 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1 piece turmeric root
Tools & Supplies
- Mortar and pestle (spice grinder)
- Measuring cup
- Sanitized glass bottle with dropper lid
- Peel a thumb-size chunk of turmeric and cut into small slices.
- Using a few drops of water, grind the chunk of turmeric to create a paste.
- On low heat, add the coconut oil to the pan. Add the turmeric paste and stir to combine for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Squeeze oil through a piece of cheesecloth to eliminate any chunks.
- Using a funnel, pour oil into your bottle.
- Category: Natural Body Recipes
Keywords: turmeric oil for skin, turmeric oil for face, turmeric oil for acne, homemade turmeric oil, tumeric oil recipe