All of the delicious flavors of your favorite fried Chinese appetizer come together in a lighter, faster, one skillet meal! This healthy, keto friendly version of an egg roll with be your go-to low carb weeknight dinner.
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup sliced Onions or Shallots
- 1 pound grass fed Ground Pork, Turkey or Beef
- 4 cups shredded Cabbage or 1–14 oz back of Cabbage Slaw Mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup roasted Peanuts, chopped
- chopped Green Onions for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onions, stir fry over medium heat until soft.
- Add in the garlic and ginger, mix well.
- Mix in the ground turkey. Cook, breaking apart the meat as needed until completely cooked.
- Add in the shredded cabbage. Mix well. Heat until the cabbage is just cooked.
- Add in the coconut aminos, mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add in 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil and mix.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and green onions.