A delicious Keto version for steak fajitas.
- 6–8 oz of thinly sliced Steak
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2–3 tsp of Fajita Seasoning
- Romaine Hearts (optional for using as a low carb wrap)
- diced Radishes, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Shredded Cheese (optional for garnishing)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Begin by slicing up your steak and seasoning it with a fajita seasoning.
- Slice up the peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Drizzle the olive oil on your sheet pan then toss your meat and vegetables on your pan.
- Place your pan in the oven and cook it uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve as is or topped with garnishments or use romaine leaves as a low carb wrap.
- Category: Dinner