If you ever find yourself needing a dinner meal that appeals to your taste buds but also honors your waste line and time this Keto Sheet Pan Steak Fajita is perfect!
The meal-time hour can be hectic but with this recipe you can stress less and enjoy meal-time more.
This delicious Keto friendly sheet pan meal is SO easy to make you will find yourself wanting to make it regularly. With Summer time officially here, this is the perfect recipe to reduce time in the kitchen so you can enjoy more outdoor fun with your friends and family.This Keto Steak Fajita has such a great taste from all the fresh vegetables and the fajita seasoning that coats the meat. When swimsuit season comes many people are interested in a lighter low carb diet that reduces bloating but is still satisfying.
Once you try this recipe, you will be hooked! Who knew a few delicious ingredients baked on a sheet pan could be SO savory and delicious?!
To Make Keto Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Begin by slicing up your steak and seasoning it with a fajita seasoning
- Slice up the peppers, onions and mushrooms
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil on your sheet pan then toss your meat and vegetables on your pan
- Place your pan in the oven and cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes
This Keto Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas can be partially prepared ahead by cutting it up ahead of time making the meal prep even quicker the day you cook it.Print
A delicious Keto version for steak fajitas.
- 6–8 oz of thinly sliced Steak
- 1 Onion sliced
- 2 Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2–3 tsp of Fajita Seasoning
- Romaine Hearts (optional for using as a low carb wrap)
- diced Radishes, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Shredded Cheese (optional for garnishing)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Begin by slicing up your steak and seasoning it with a fajita seasoning.
- Slice up the peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Drizzle the olive oil on your sheet pan then toss your meat and vegetables on your pan.
- Place your pan in the oven and cook it uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve as is or topped with garnishments or use romaine leaves as a low carb wrap.
- Category: Dinner
Wishing you a delicious and healthy meal you can make in a snap. Enjoy!
Stefanie is a Slovakian buffalo girl who always was country at heart. She is a wife, mom, artist, photographer, and registered dietitian.