These Shrimp Lettuce Wraps are an out of the box recipe using simple ingredients that offer a delicious flavor that will keep your family and summer guests coming back for more!
- 2–3 pounds of Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp of Taco Seasoning (you can use more to preference)
- 2–3 bunches of cut Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- 1–2 cups of pre-cut Cabbage
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Lime sliced to squeeze juice over your wrap
- Salsa per preference as a condiment
- 2 Tbsp diced Cilantro
- Add oil to a cooking pan and toss shrimp and taco seasoning and cook on low heat until shrimp is pink on both sides. Set aside.
- Chop up your avocado and cilantro and shred your cheese.
- Cut the ends of your romaine off to create leaves you can wrap everything in.
- Begin to assemble wraps. Add shrimp and thinly sliced avocado to lettuce.
- Top with cabbage,cheese,salsa and cilantro. Squeeze lime juice on top.