As mentioned in it’s name, this subtle DIY hair perfume is absolutely heavenly! Spritz onto your hair before heading out or anytime you want to smell ah-mazing.
Shelf Life: 6 months
Benefits: Rosewater helps to condition dry and damaged hair. As a facial mist, it helps to soothe and hydrate the skin.
Variations: Create your own scent by subbing rosewater for different floral waters and grapefruit for an essential oil of your choosing.
Tips and Tricks: This lovely spray can double as a hydrating facial mist!
Level of Difficulty: EasyPrint
This subtle DIY hair perfume is absolutely heavenly! Spritz onto your hair before heading out or anytime you want to smell ah-mazing.
- 1/3 cup rosewater
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
Tools & Supplies
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Sanitized glass spray bottle
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using a funnel, pour mixture into spray bottle.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: natural hair recipes
Keywords: diy hair perfume, hair perfume for women
Share on Pinterest