Want a natural way to minimize cellulite? Try this homemade cellulite oil that is infused with coffee. It will leave your skin looking and smelling fantastic.
- 1 cup almond oil
- 1/2 cup fresh organic coffee grounds
Tools & Supplies
- Mason Jar
- Measuring cups
- Cheesecloth/nut milk bag
- Sanitized glass pump bottle
- To infuse your oil, add coffee grounds and oil into a mason jar and shake well.
- Place your jar near a window, but out of direct sunlight for 4-6 weeks to allow the oil to infuse.
- Once your infusion is ready, place cheesecloth or a nut milk bag over a bowl, and carefully strain oil from the coffee grinds.
- Squeeze any remaining oil from the grinds then discard the coffee.
- Using a funnel, pour the oil into your pump bottle.
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: cellulite oil, massage oil, coffee oil