The perfect accompaniment to our coffee scrub, this coffee-infused oil will leave your skin
looking and smelling fantastic.
Shelf Life: 1 year
Benefits: The heavy hitters in this oil are the antioxidants and caffeine found in the coffee, both of which help to improve circulation and tighten the skin. Caffeine also helps to reduce fluid retention, which will then give the skin a tighter appearance.
As mentioned above, physically massaging the oil into the skin is also beneficial and helps to break up cellulite and bring blood and lymph flow to the tissues.
Tips and Tricks: Be sure to use unflavored organic coffee. Coffee is one of the most heavily sprayed foods, so you want to use organic to avoid having pesticides and chemicals in your oil.
Variations: Another awesome cellulite busting recipe that doesn’t require infusing is to add 50-70 drops of essential oil to 1 cup of oil. Oils that are great for treating cellulite include grapefruit, cinnamon, rosemary, and geranium.
How to Use: Massage daily into cellulite area, spending a few minutes on your massage. This will help to bring lymph and blood flow to the area, which helps to minimize cellulite! You can also use this as an all over body oil.
Level of Difficulty: EasyPrint
Want a natural way to minimize cellulite? Try this homemade cellulite oil that is infused with coffee. It will leave your skin looking and smelling fantastic.
- 1 cup almond oil
- 1/2 cup fresh organic coffee grounds
Tools & Supplies
- Mason Jar
- Measuring cups
- Cheesecloth/nut milk bag
- Sanitized glass pump bottle
- To infuse your oil, add coffee grounds and oil into a mason jar and shake well.
- Place your jar near a window, but out of direct sunlight for 4-6 weeks to allow the oil to infuse.
- Once your infusion is ready, place cheesecloth or a nut milk bag over a bowl, and carefully strain oil from the coffee grinds.
- Squeeze any remaining oil from the grinds then discard the coffee.
- Using a funnel, pour the oil into your pump bottle.
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: cellulite oil, massage oil, coffee oil
Share on Pinterest