Learn how to make this Chamomile homemade hand cream for dry skin. Winter and daily life in general can be hard on our hands.
Tools & Supplies
- Double boiler (or a pot and metal bowl)
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Sanitized glass or metal container
- Use a double boiler or create one by filling your pot with water and placing a metal bowl over the pot.
- Add olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax into the boiler and stir until all of the ingredients have melted down.
- Remove from heat and add calendula and vitamin E oil (if using) and essential oils.
- Pour into container and allow to sit overnight to cool.
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: homemade hand cream, hand cream for dry skin, diy hand cream