with our chamomile hand cream.
Shelf Life: 1 year
Benefits: Shea butter and olive oil are both ultra-hydrating and full of skin nourishing vitamins, and beeswax helps to lock in moisture and protect your skin.
Chamomile essential oil helps to soothe skin, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. It’s great for dry, chapped skin, and eczema.
The calendula oil is optional, but it’s healing and a great addition if you’re prone to chapped or very dry hands. You can buy this oil or make your own.
Vitamin E is also optional, but it’s full of antioxidants, making it great for nourishing your hands and keeping your skin looking young.
Tips and Tricks: For a deep moisturizing treatment, apply cream to hands or feet before going to bed, and then put on gloves or socks. This will help the cream to really sink in.
Level of Difficulty: MediumPrint
Learn how to make this Chamomile homemade hand cream for dry skin. Winter and daily life in general can be hard on our hands.
- Use a double boiler or create one by filling your pot with water and placing a metal bowl over the pot.
- Add olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax into the boiler and stir until all of the ingredients have melted down.
- Remove from heat and add calendula and vitamin E oil (if using) and essential oils.
- Pour into container and allow to sit overnight to cool.
- Category: natural body recipes
Keywords: homemade hand cream, hand cream for dry skin, diy hand cream
Share on Pinterest